Keep Your Valuables Safe.
Safe deposit boxes are handy tools and provide a safe place away from your home or office to store valuables.
Safe deposit boxes are ideal places to keep a household inventory of important documents and items that are valuable, not replaceable or that carry sentimental value, such as:
- Jewelry or valuable collections
- Negotiable investment instruments like bonds and stock certificates
- Family heirlooms, photos or historical records that cannot be replaced
- Birth certificates and adoption papers
- Citizenship papers
- Military documents
- Divorce papers
- Vital back-up data files from your PC
- Passports, if they are seldom used
- Important contracts and business agreements
- Real estate deeds and mortgages
- Confidential records
- Copies of important financial records that you keep at home
- Copies of wills, living trust documents, powers of attorney
Safe deposit boxes are available at most Athens Federal branches in a variety of sizes, which may include 3x5, 3x10, 5x5, 5x10, 7x10 and 10x10.
The contents of your safe deposit box are not FDIC insured and are not insured by Athens Federal.