Wire Transfer Instructions
To receive an incoming wire
Customer should provide the following information:
- Own name, physical address, and account number
- Our bank (AFCB) name, address, and routing number:
Athens Federal Community Bank
106 Washington Ave.
Athens, TN 37303
Routing Number – 264271183 (a swift code is not required)
To send an outgoing wire
Please visit any branch to complete and sign an Outgoing Wire Request Form.
Please be able to provide the following information:
- Customer’s name, physical address, and account number
- Beneficiary (recipient’s) name, physical address, and account number
- Beneficiary’s bank, city and state, and routing number
- For international wires, please provide a US bank routing number or a swift code that will process the international wire, and any other information that you may have about the beneficiary.