Articles & White PapersEducating our customers and keeping them aware of financial news and industry trends is a priority. We encourage you to reference this page periodically for updated articles, white papers, and links to useful information.
- Can Making Extra Mortgage Payments Really Pay Off?
- Your Home, Your Taxes
- Spring Home Improvement Guide
- 10 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund
- 2015 is a Good Year to Buy and Build
- Six Estate Planning Steps to Take Now
- A How-To Guide for Finding the Right Banking Partner
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Home Buying
- AFCB Provides Financial Literacy to Athens City Middle School
- Athens Federal Commits $51,000 to High Schools for Financial Literacy
- Athens Federal Foundation Helps Nonprofits
- Benefits of Joining a Senior Travel Club
- Build Credit with a Bank Credit Card
- Debit and Credit Cards - What's the Difference?
- Debit Card Fraud Advice and Protection
- Help Aging Parents Organize Their Financial Affairs
- Person-to-Person Payments ... Pay Anyone Quickly and Securely
- Preparing for College? Remember These Financial Tools
- Protect Your Business from Check and ACH Fraud
- Switching Banks Without Worry
- The Importance of an Emergency Savings Account
- Travel Smart With Your Athens Federal Debit Card
- What you Need to Know About Chip Cards